căutare personalizată
Photobucket

joi, 12 februarie 2009

The Begining Of The End...




In the end we start thinking about the beginning. We start thinking about all the little things that make life wonderful. Like the first kiss, the first love, the first time you had your heart broken, the first time you climbed a mountain…And yet, no matter how many things you have done, you’ve still got much more to do.
I remember the first time I saw her...that hot summer night…the air barely burning my lungs…the hottest night in the last 100 years they said, the night that I started to get burned… She was standing alone by the sea shore for at least 30 minutes. I had to see what was going on. My friends told me she was wierder than me-a difficult thing to achieve. So I went to her…I stood next to her for 5 minute trying to figure out what she was staring at. Finally she said something:
- Does the moon reflect in the water, or is the moon in the water and its reflection is in the sky? I mean everything is relative, is it not?
-Well…yes. But if what you say is true, how do you know that what
You call sea isn’t actually the sky?
-True…
We stood in silence for some minutes again… thinking maybe….
-I’m Stephanie.
-Stephanie says it’s all cold in Alaska…
-Yeah ------------
-I’m Danny.
-Oh Danny Boy!
-Yeah-------------
I remember that someone said there's no smoke without fire. That night I realised there's fire without smoke and the flame keeps burning...

Un comentariu:

  1. ofcul arde dar la un moment dat devine jar...
    fum? zic ca este, poate nu se vede, momentan, cel putin

    RăspundețiȘtergere